Thursday 10 August 2017

Hanging out with the year thirteen.

On Monday this week EWC 2, 3 and my class went to the school GYM to play some games with the year thirteens. All of the three classes were split in three groups and we all played different games. The first game I played was called “The floor was lava”. This game is about jumping on hoops and it was really funny when I had my turn because I would skip some hoops sometime. We then played table tennis and it was funny because I would say I’m a pro at playing table tennis and sometime I would win. After playing table tennis all of the three groups came together and played this game called “Octopus” and it was really funny and fun because I would run really fast. We all were really tired and then we were split into two groups and played  “Duck Duck Goose” after that we talked to the year thirteens. My class went back to our classroom and had our morning tea. IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0009.JPG IMG_0004.JPG

3 comments:

  1. Well done Mina. I'm so pleased you are enjoying these PE sessions, getting involved and running hard. Great effort, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola for the comment. I had a lot of fun with the year thirteens and happy that you wrote a comment.

      Delete
  2. Great to hear you enjoyed the comment and had lots of fun with the Year 13 PE sessions. How is the basketball training going?

    ReplyDelete